Black Round Stainless Steel Egg Cooking Rings Modern
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||Customized brand|
|Certification:||ISO9001, ISO14001 , etc.|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||200pcs|
|Packaging Details:||High quality packaging as you need|
|Delivery Time:||25-30 working days after the deposit|
|Supply Ability:||3000PCS per day|
|Product Name:||Stainless Steel Egg Cooking Rings||Season:||All-Season|
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Usage:||Kitchen Supplier|
Round Stainless Steel Egg Cooking Rings,
Black Stainless Steel Egg Cooking Rings
Pancake Mold for frying Eggs and Omelet Round Stainless Steel Egg Cooking Rings
- QUICK AND EASY BREAKFAST: Craving a scrumptious egg McMuffin but don’t want to make the trip to McDonald’s? It’s easy to spray your rings with Pam or butter and set into the frying pan or on the griddle for a quick preheat. Drop the egg into the ring, butter an English muffin, grab a coffee and dash out the door with a scrumptiously healthy egg sandwich for breakfast!
- LEAK-FREE PERFECT LOOKING EGGS: Solidly crafted from black stainless-steel, these babies will sit sturdily in your frying pan or on your griddle for perfectly round eggs you’ll be proud to place on top of your burgers. Pro chefs use our stainless-steel egg ring molds as they are way sturdier than silicone molds.
- COOL-TO-TOUCH HANDLES: The handles are stainless-steel and do not become hot while cooking to make using them a breeze.
|Product Name||Stainless Steel Egg Cooking Rings|
About this Item
- DISHWASHER SAFE: With heat-resistant capabilities of up to 500° Fahrenheit, these round disks can be safely dropped into the dishwasher. Don’t own a dishwasher? No worries! The rings wash super-easily with a sponge and warm and soapy water.
- MAKE ALL SORTS OF ROUND FOODS: Don’t stop at the eggs. Pancakes, crepes, burgers and crumpets are just some of the foods you can make with these egg rings. Limiting those carbs? Our customers love to use these rings to make bread-free egg sandwiches. Use two round poached eggs as the bas of your sandwich and stuff with cheese, bacon, and veggies. Yum.